From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Question
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:25:43 GMT
Yes in that case log4net is partially configured. Currently that is a
situation that is difficult to detect. If you need to detect this you
will have to write a .net trace listener which will capture the output
the log4net also writes to the console, and parse this output for the
log4net error messages.

Nicko