From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Updating log4net from version 1.2 b3 -- what happened to PropertiesCollection?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:51:01 GMT
Johan,

The PropertiesCollection type was renamed to PropertiesDictionary in the
1.2.9 beta release. The PropertiesDictionary did not exist before this
release. The PropertiesDictionary has been redesigned to support a
read-only mode and now implements the IDictionary interface, and because
of this it was renamed.

Nicko