From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: general question
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:34:30 GMT
You can extend the log4net interface without modifying the log4net
assembly. You need to write an extension assembly. There is an example
of this which adds the TRACE level and methods. In the log4net download
see extensions\net\1.0\log4net.Ext.Trace. You should follow this pattern
to add your own levels.

Cheers,

Nicko