From "Makhija, Amit" <amakh...@doubleclick.net>
Subject RE: Question
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:28:52 GMT
Thanks a ton Nicko :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicko Cadell [mailto:nicko@neoworks.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 12:26 PM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: RE: Question

Yes in that case log4net is partially configured. Currently that is a
situation that is difficult to detect. If you need to detect this you
will have to write a .net trace listener which will capture the output
the log4net also writes to the console, and parse this output for the
log4net error messages.

Nicko