From "Dave Hoffer" <DHof...@xrite.com>
Subject Getting started questions
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:22:29 GMT
I just downloaded log4net and have added a few DEBUG logging statements
to my module.  I am having trouble understanding how to initialize the
system so logging will be enabled.

My module is a NET 1.1 DLL that I am testing with NUnit and will be
hosted with ASP.NET.

I want to log to a text file.  How do I do this?  I have even tried to
play with some of the example projects and I cannot get logging to work.
I am not clear on how to configure the config file, log4net file and the
various log4net module attributes.

Where can I go for a getting started into on how to do this?

-dh