From "Jack Yang" <jy...@logithink.com>
Subject Configuration in COM+ Server Application
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:30:47 GMT
We are trying to use log4net (1.2.0-beta8) inside a COM+ Server Application
on Windows Server 2000.  We programmed the COM+ component in .Net.  log4net
does not log anything and there is no exception (If there is any exception,
our component will write that to database).  The log4net configuration is
inside DLLHOST.exe.config under Windows/System32.  My questions is where I
should put the code of loading log4net configuration (see blow) in a .Net
Enterprise Service project.

log4net.Config.DOMConfigurator.Configure()

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jack