From Johan Glozman <johangloz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Updating log4net from version 1.2 b3 -- what happened to PropertiesCollection?
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:57:19 GMT
Hi,

I am updating my project to use log4net version 1.2 beta 9.  We were using beta 3 before (I
think) .

We were using an object called log4net.helpers.PropertiesCollection.  I can't find anything
analogous in the new structure.  I know that log4net.helpers is now log4net.Util, but Util
doesn't have this object.

PropertiesDictionary is there, but it looks like it was there in beta 3 as well.  I have searched
for some record of this change in the release notes or CVS notes, but no dice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Johan