From Johan Glozman <johangloz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where do I place my Log4net.config file in an IIS-based Remoting Application?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:59:39 GMT
Because this is a remoting app, the way I've done it is to call Configure() in the constructor
of the main class.  This works when the config information is in web.config.

-Johan

Ron Grabowski <rongrabowski@yahoo.com> wrote:
Are you able to call Configure yourself during Application_Start?

http://tinyurl.com/87b8q
http://www.mail-archive.com/log4net-user%40logging.apache.org/msg01960.html