From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuration of Levels
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:27:27 GMT
The point I was trying to make is that most people consider the word
"fatal" to be more serious than "warn". If you have a fatal
accident...you're dead. Your other emailing detailing the order you
need the log levels to be makes more sense.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging-log4net/examples/net/1.0/Extensibility/TraceLogApp/cs/src/TraceLogApp.cs?rev=1.3&view=log