From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuration of Levels
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:11:00 GMT
I can't think of a good reason why someone would want to make WARN more
serious than FATAL. Wouldn't that make it difficult for future
maintainers?

Perhaps you could write your own Logger implementation and have it
internally mix-up values as you see fit:

 DEBUG -> DEBUG
 WARN -> INFO
 ERROR -> WARN
 FATAL -> ERROR