From hbmli...@softhome.net
Subject Re: common log4net.config for multiple web apps
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 04:12:15 GMT
Thanks. One more query. Each web app has its own Application pool (IIS 6.0,
Windows 2003) and will have a private reference to log4net assembly but
common log4net.config. So if there is change in log4net.config will the
change be reflected for all web apps (assuming each webapp is using
ConfigureAndWatch in Application_Start)

Thanks,
Hemant