From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Logger/Appender that listens for events, then logs messages
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:13:58 GMT
I don't see any reason why that would not work. The only thing special
about a plugin is that it can be loaded via the config file and attached
to a repository, other than that it is just your custom code. I guess
that a plugin should log into the repository that it is attached to
rather than calling the LogManager to get a logger.

Nicko