From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: LOG4NET - Oracle 9i logging
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:54:49 GMT
If an exception is generated during logging you need to enable log4net's
internal debug to see it.

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/faq.html#internalDebug

Also useful stuff to include:

Specify the version of log4net you are using.
Specify what your assembly type is, i.e. exe or dll, and how your code
is launched, e.g. console application, windows application, ASP.NET
project, COM+ hosted object, etc...
Specify which runtime platform (e.g. MS .NET, Mono, SSCLI) you are using
and which version.

Cheers,
Nicko