From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Old question ?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:02:55 GMT
The AdoNetAppender can be configured to buffer events before delivering
them to the database.
The BufferSize parameter in the config file controls the size of the
buffer. If you don't want the appender to buffer then set this parameter
to 0.

When writing from the buffer all the events are written in a single
transaction. How they are naturally sorted depends on a number of things
including, the physical layout of the data which is based on the
clustered index (i.e. the primary keys). How have you chosen to sort the
data in your table?

Nicko