From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: log4net can't find config file
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:51:57 GMT
Simon,

You can put your assembly level attributes in any source file, but I
tend to put them in the AssemblyInfo.cs as that has a number of assembly
attributes in it.

Does the application using your class library also use log4net? Or does
it load any other libraries that do?

To understand where log4net is looking for the configuration file you
need to enable internal debug.
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/manual/faq.html#internalDebug

Nicko