From Tony....@sanlam.co.za
Subject Re: Multiple logs
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:59:34 GMT
Hi David

You can use the "Pattern Layout" "Conversion Character" "t" (lower-case).
According to the documentation it will output the thread name (if
available) or alternatively the thread number.

So your config might look similar to  the following :

                <appender name="Console"
type="log4net.Appender.ConsoleAppender">
                                <conversionPattern value="%p %t %c - %m%n"
/>
                        </layout>
                </appender>

See the documentation on the PatternLayout Class for more Conversion
Characters.

HTH

Regards, Tony

"GROSPELIER David" <dgrospelier@sword-group.com>