From Dan Johnston <dan_johns...@symantec.com>
Subject Log4Net API to get appender config properties
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:45:41 GMT
Is it possible to access  appender properties via the log4Net API.  For
instance, I am interested in discovering the name of a rollingfileAppender
logfile name and path, but because it is dynamically created with respect
to time, parsing the log4net config file proves futile.

It would appear that I should gain access to the Appenders Collection
object, but am uncertain as to how I go about doing this.  Any help on
this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
dan