From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Getting the exception in a filter
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:06:32 GMT

In 1.2 beta 8 it is not possible to retrieve the exception object from
the LoggingEvent. Only a rendered string can be retrieved.
This has been fixed in CVS with the addition of the ExceptionObject

You can either:
1) Parse the rendered exception string for the data you need.
2) Modify log4net locally to add the ExceptionObject to LoggingEvent.
3) Checkout and build the latest version from CVS.

View raw message