From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Parsing XmlLayout formatted events
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:44:22 GMT

Currently there is no code in log4net for parsing an XML representation
of a logging event.

It should be possible to write something to walk the XML structure
(XmlReader) and populate a LoggingEventData structure. This can then be
used to create a LoggingEvent object.

That should make a nice project should you want to get involved as it is
functionality that is currently missing from the project.

Cheers,

Nicko
Nicko Cadell
log4net development