From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Setting up Chainsaw and log4net
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:32:30 GMT
Ron,

Be default the XmlLayoutSchemaLog4j does not include the caller location
information as it can be expensive to generate. To include it you need
to set the LocationInfo property to true on the layout, for example:

<layout type="log4net.Layout.XmlLayoutSchemaLog4j">
  <locationInfo value="true" />
</layout>

Nicko