From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: CompactRepositorySelector
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:07:51 GMT
Graham,

Creating a library that monitors a configuration file and reloads the
config should be straight forward. All the
DOMConfigurtor.ConfigureAndWatch does is to monitor the file and call
DOMConfigurator.Configure(FileInfo) each time it is notified about a
file change.

If you have a FileSystemWatcher implementation you can easily write
another assembly that you would call to load the config and monitor the
file. If the OpenNetCF FileSystemWatcher implementation is similar to
the .NET implementation then you may just be able to copy and reuse the
ConfigureAndWatch method and the ConfigureAndWatchHandler inner class.

Nicko