From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: RollingFileAppender does not log to the file
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:51:54 GMT
Marco,

This is usually a permission related issue. The ASP.NET worker process
is running as the ASPNET use (by default) this account needs permission
to create, modify, delete and list files in the directory.

I am still slightly confused by the log4net-debug.txt trace that you
included in your first mail. The ASP.NET process doesn't typically have
a console and the output of the console appender is discarded, just
wondering how you captured the output of the internal log4net debug and
console appender when run from ASP.NET?

Cheers,
Nicko