From "Shrivastava, Ravi" <ravi.shrivast...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject Re: log4net not producing output
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:37:56 GMT
I had the same prob. In my case, I wasn't picking up the setting xml file.
Can you put down a few lines of your init code?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Knecht <AndreasK@objectconsulting.com.au>
To: 'log4net-user@logging.apache.org' <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Mon Dec 13 00:39:58 2004
Subject: log4net not producing output

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with log4net not producing any output in a production
environment.  Everything works fine in my development environment, but when
I deploy the application into production with exactly the same settings, no
logging files are produced.

I've changed the directory settings to give the ASPNET user full access to
the directory where the log files are, without any success.  It isn't event
creating the log files.

Anyone who has come across this problem before?

Regards,
  Andreas