From Murali Maddali <murali.madd...@uai.com>
Subject webservice
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:26:55 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to use log4net in my webservice which is in C#. My question is,
what would be the good place for me to initialize and configure log4net, I
don't want to initialize it each time when a web method is called.

Any suggestions are more than welcome. All your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Murali k Maddali.
UAI, Inc.
Office (256) 705-5191
"The price of greatness is responsibility." - Sir Winston Churchill

in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.