From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: release roadmap (was RE: Should I use v1.1 or v1.2b8 for production)
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:59:31 GMT

Hello Shai,

Speaking for log4j, I can say that we usually do not like to commit to a
release schedule. "It'll be released when it's ready" has been our mode of
operation in the past. While possibly not the most optimal mode of
operation, it corresponds rather well with the volunteer nature of our
project. Log4net mileage may vary considerably.

--
Ceki Gülcü