From panti...@firstenergycorp.com
Subject RE: Conversion patterns
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:50:33 GMT

Mike,

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

David

|         |           "Michael Miller" |
|         |           <mmiller@bluecypr|
|         |           ess.net>         |
|         |           06/16/2004 01:01 |
|         |           "Log4NET User"   |

  |       To:       "'Log4NET User'" <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
                                              |
  |       cc:
                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: Conversion patterns

David,
Check the PatternLayout class documentation.  It can be found in the
log4net.Layout namespace in SDK.  The SDK is part of the log4net
download and can be found in the /doc/sdk directory.
Mike