From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Sorry for the JIRA Spam
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:54:38 GMT
Hi

there's been a cycle where a mailer daemon responded to a JIRA ticket
because of an "undeliverable" notification and this response caused a
new comment creating a new mail to the same failing address ...

Over the course of the day I've been wading through the comments,
deleting them one by one. I thought JIRA notifications had been going to
a special "issues" list and never thought I'd be spamming more people
than just myself and Dominik. I'll stop deleting the comments
immediately.

Sorry for the noise

      Stefan