From Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Contribution
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 12:48:10 GMT
Hi and welcome!

Glad that you are there. Its up you to decide which issues you want to work
on and to prioritize whatever you want to get done. We are already in the
process of alpha testing the next release. The more people do that, the
more can be found, fixed or shaped into something that fulfills yoir needs.

Should you have any further questions, the mailing list is here to help.

Cheers