From Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - log4net extensions pacakge for ASP.NET Core
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 23:00:57 GMT
That is true. Ownership transfer is on the to do list.

The actual problem is that log4net has, by ASF standards, not the manpower
to survive. There should be 3 active developers on the project, otherwise a
project should be retired and put to attic. Attic can be seen as a dormant
state of the project.

Are there other logging framework that have been candidated or are already
part of .net core?