From Jeremiah Gowdy <jerem...@gowdy.me>
Subject Re: 1.2.15
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:03:15 GMT
We are working to get 1.2.14 deployed into our development and QA environments this iteration.
 I’ll let you know.  Once we get it into production, it’ll be logging at a many thousands
of lines per second rate on each system. We primarily use the syslog appender.  One of our
two primary systems is extensively based on async/await (no-UI thread, no UI synchronization
context) and our logging relies heavily on logical thread context being preserved across await
calls.  So at least for this issue we should know pretty quickly if that problem is solved,
and we’ll have a good idea of general engine stability.  I’ll let you know as we get this
rolled out.

I could try to setup ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> appender in my development environment
and run my development traffic against it if that’s helpful.