From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 1.2.14 based on RC2
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 08:36:25 GMT
On 2015-11-09, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> Good catch, Ralph. On past releases I used the RAT report to check if
> there are differences and if there were differences I doublechecked if
> they were OK or not. But somehow the "Project Reports" link has gone
> missing:

> https://logging.apache.org/log4net/rat-report.html

Ah, Maven 2.x -> 3.x and the site plugin, something I'd like to address
after the release (given the RAT report is probably just noise for most
of our users).

http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/log4net/rat-report.html

has been just created by running

$ mvn apache-rat:rat

in a checkout of the tag where I had built the Mono parts.  All files in
bin/ as well as src/GeneratedAssemblyInfo.cs have been generated during
the build process.

Stefan