From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 1.2.14 based on RC2
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 09:58:10 GMT
On 2015-11-09, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> These files however should be discussed:

>   log4net.snk.readme
>   tests/lib/prerequisites.txt

> These two should contain a small license header.

IMHO, these are small text files without anything anybody would consider
IP.

They have been skipped by previous reports.  Both files have been there
prior to 1.2.13 and never contained a license statement.

This is from our pom.xml

            <!-- really README files -->
            <exclude>*.snk*</exclude>
            <exclude>tests/lib/prerequisites.txt</exclude>

it's just that the rat plugin for Maven 3 that I used to create the
"new" report didn't read the configuration.

Stefan