From Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Release log4net 1.2.14 based on RC2
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:24:05 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the Kudos, we're happy to help! Let's hope that the latest
release satisfies your needs and does not introduce the need for more
changes. ;-)

Cheers

On 2015-11-11 15:40, Jeremiah Gowdy wrote:
> Thank you so much to everyone who put time in to make this release happen.  These async/await
context fixes will really help us.

> I don't know if we have yet figured out a change to the relationship with the nuget package
maintainer, although I'm encouraged that some communication was happening there.  I have kindly
asked the current nuget package maintainer to build this release provided other arrangements
haven't been made.  I figure we can work out future packaging details after this release.