From Jeremiah Gowdy <jerem...@gowdy.me>
Subject Log4net 1.2.14
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:21:50 GMT
My colleague Thomas Clegg and I are proposing to do a release of log4net numbered 1.2.14.
This release would be the existing 1.2.13 release, plus the two patches for LOG4NET-455 and
LOG4NET-462.  According to our testing, this fixes log4net’s thread context for async/await
usage.  By doing a bump of 1.2.13, we avoid the large amount of unreleased changes pending
in log4net 1.3.0.

I understand the two developers of log4net are not very available to assist with this release.
 Once we’ve prepared a diff for this release how do we proceed?