From Gert Kello <gert.ke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debug info file for log4net release
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:35:43 GMT
Sorru for incomplete message..

1. Mono 2.0 not present.. Ok, I commented out
2. mvn.bat not present, removed "generate-site" from <target
name="package-bin" depends="generate-sdkdoc-step1,generate-site">

Now the build succeeds but zip files do not contain any binary files.
Binary files are generated into log4net\build\bin but seems like zipping is
done from log4net\build\log4net-1.3.0-bin Am I missing some setting or is
the generate-site step required in between?

Gert