From "Howe, Peter L" <ph...@paychex.com>
Subject Unsubscribing from this list
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:28:49 GMT
I am a contract employee at this company and my contract is ending and I need to unsubscribe
from this list.  I cannot find anything on the Apache web site to do so.

Someone please help.

Thanks,
Peter

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately
and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.