From "Dominik Psenner" <dpsen...@gmail.com>
Subject AW: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 1.2.13 based on RC2
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:54:52 GMT
To me it looks like I've broken the prior behaviour while trying to fix
LOG4NET-354 and LOG4NET-405 remedies that. *ouch*

Quoting:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.mail.mailmessage.headerse
ncoding(v=vs.110).aspx

> The value of the HeadersEncoding property defaults to Encoding.UTF8
whereas Encoding.Default will most likely yield something different.

Quoting:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.mail.mailmessage.bodyenco
ding(v=vs.110).aspx

> The default character set is "us-ascii".

Here they do not mention the default encoding, but it will most likely be
Encoding.ASCII whereas Encoding.Default will most likely yield something
different.