From "Howe, Peter L" <ph...@paychex.com>
Subject Getting the complete log4net source
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:16:47 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get all the source code.  We do not have Subversion, our development is on
TFS and behind a firewall - Is there someplace I can grab a zip file of all the source?  The
only thing I have been able to do so far is copy/paste out of IE, and I will be an (even older
:) ) old man before I finish doing that.

Thanks,

Peter

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately
and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.