From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : log4net-trunk-build #3
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:00:08 GMT
On 2013-08-03, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> Looks like it is working. Here we have the first nightly build:

> https://builds.apache.org/job/log4net-trunk-build/ws/bin/*zip*/log4net-nightly.zip

> Only Mono is left out of the build.

> Hooray!

Yes, many thanks to Gav and the infra crew for installing stuff for us.

This job will be triggered by svn commits, so it's real CI not "nightly
build".

So far it doesn't run any tests, I intend to add that either as a
separate Jenkins job or as additional build steps (which will be easier,
I guess).  Should we do anything else?

Mono likely won't become available as Mono isn't installed on the
Jenkins nodes - and if it was the build would likely fail as it really
only builds cleanly on Mono < 2.6 IIRC.

Stefan