From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly builds
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:07:33 GMT
Hi,

is it a big problem to enable nightlies? I mean, if it is not, why do
we hesitate?  Maybe the build attract a few more people to contribute,
because they can use their changes pretty much in an instant.

Personally I like nightly builds. I am not a .net user, so I have no
opinion in this specific case, but in general I like them.

My 2 cents -

Cheers
Christian

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Dominik Psenner <dpsenner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> the poll ended some hour ago and I wanted to give it a little more time. But unfortunately
that did not help and only a few people
> participated. Even though 2 ouf of 4 people who shared their opinion are interested in
nightly builds, there does not seem to be

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de