From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly builds
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 15:53:51 GMT
On 2013-03-06, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> Now that we are talking about superhuman power. Stefan, are you still
> out there somewhere? ;-)

The honest answer probably is "barely".  I keep hoping to find time to
get more involved again.

As for nightly builds.  I don't think you want to build the full zoo of
assemblies, the .NET 4.0 one likely is enough for now.  Apart from
running NAnt on a supported build machine anywhere - it should be
possible to get it installed, but I don't think I can help right now -
running msbuild on the "not-supported" VS2010 solution may be an option
as well.

Stefan