From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Add new FAQ entry
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:32:11 GMT
On 2012-11-28, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> *hm* .. using maven 2.2.1 it seems to work flawlessly. At least it does not
> produce warnings. ;-) I checked the site and mostly only the dates are
> changed now. *yay!*

[Sorry for being almost totally absent, and not only here.  Currently I
have no idea when this will change.]

I'm pretty sure I've been using Maven 2.2.1 when I last ran the site
build.

> The last problem I have now are the line endings in the generated site. I am
> on windows and I suppose the svn expects \n instead of \r\n line endings?

native would be fine if it wasn't for some broken maven plugins.  The
generated docs will hold a mix of \r\n and \n lines - inside the same
file.  The headers and footers are different from the content.  I
intended to dig deep enough into maven to figure out who is wrong - but
I read enough other lists to know it is a common problem.

Back last year I ended up running Ant's fixcrl over the generated site
before committing it (which will take ages BTW).

Stefan