From George Chung <geo...@glympse.com>
Subject Re: Async logging
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:34:00 GMT
Yes, and when you submit async operations, those async requests are queued
by the runtime and the completion routines are executed by threads from
this thread pool. No need to manage threads at all. I did a pretty trivial
hack to the AdoNetAppender to perform Async Sql inserts and it's been
working flawlessly in our production environment.

I'll attach the modified files shortly.