From azure_ss <seven...@gmail.com>
Subject something that combines pattern file appender and rolling file appender in 1.2.11?
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 03:22:31 GMT

Hi, I am wondering if there is some way to achieve something that combines
pattern file appender and rolling file appender? For example, I have
multiple threads writing to different files, the file name is based on the
property I passed in(the thread id or session id). and each log file should
be rollable like the rolling file appender. I wrote a
patternrollingfileappender in the past for 1.2.10. Just wondering if such
feature is already supported in 1.2.11 or not?