From "Dominik Psenner" <dpsen...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: WebSite for 1.2.11 - Please Review
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 06:34:15 GMT
>At least it has now been proof-read by two Germans and at least one
>other non-native-speaker - Dominik said he was kind-of-German.

:-) I believe that it's time to clear up some things. I was born in Italy
and live there until here and now. Nevertheless, my mother tongue is German.
Due to the fact that I'm a citizen of Italy I speak Italian too and as last
but not least I got used to speak English as for my profession.

The only thing I found in the FAQ was a fault of mine, which means I
probably did not read it careful enough to find any objections. :-) The FAQ
is probably going to be fine.

Regards,
D.