From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WebSite for 1.2.11 - Please Review
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:31:06 GMT
On 2011-10-05, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> I looked at all pages, nothing found. I have checked brandmark
> requirements, all well.

Thanks

> Just a minor thing, not important: if you go to this link:
> http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/log4net/site/issue-tracking.html
> Issue tracking is 2 times in the navigation. Not a problem, but one
> time is better.

Hmm, this is mvn's site generation.  I somehow need to suppress the
Issue Tracking page from "Project Documentation".  Will look into this
after the release.

> On the content of the FAQ/Release notes I have no idea :-)

At least it has now been proof-read by two Germans and at least one
other non-native-speaker - Dominik said he was kind-of-German.

Stefan