From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: All mirror links broken?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:43:43 GMT
On 2011-10-12, cremor wrote:

> I just saw that the new site with the 1.2.11 release was published
> (many thanks for that btw!) so I assume it should be downloadable
> too.

Yes, it is.

> But all the mirror links are broken for me.

I know and that's why I haven't sent out the announcement yet.  The
page has been fixed by now and is just waiting for the live site to pick
up the changes.

> http://tweedo.com/mirror/apache//logging/log4net/1.2.11/binaries/log4net-1.2.11-bin-newkey.zip

The extra 1.2.11 directory is wrong, but you already know that.  The
same is true for the md5 and pgp-sig links (you didn't even try to check
them, shame on you).

> The solution is easy: When I remove the "1.2.11" directory from the
> path all of those links work. But still, should be fixed on the site
> ;-)

Yes, many thanks for the report!

> Btw: The double slashes in the paths look a bit weird too.

They do, but that's something that is out of our immediate scope (its
the foundation wide configuration of mirrors).

Thanks

        Stefan