From kshah82 <kinnar_s...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Re: Issue with rolling based on date
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:24:19 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. If you see my rollingfileappender configuration,
then i am already using Minimallock setting. But my main problem is that
when rolling based on date happens, the size of new rolled file gets
generated out of original log file is very very small. I want a help in that
area. Any help would be highly appreciated.