From Ulrich Proeller <ulrich.proel...@prosa-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: log definition is in my pagebase
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:59:57 GMT

I often experience, that users are tempted to use one shared logger
throughout their application. One reason for this may be the misconception,
that a logger is a quite big object and it is expensive to create and hold
many of them.
Perhaps it would be good to emphasize in the log4net documentation, that
loggers are leightweight objects and doesn't make any problem to hold
hundreds of them in an application.