From NeerajG <neeraj.geh...@citi.com>
Subject log4net slowness
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 03:24:02 GMT

I have an app which uses log4net currently set to DEBUG level. I use
RollingFileAppender in our application. I have noticed that log4net flushes
like in 15-16 ms interval. Has anyone seen this before? Is this something
which is documented? Is there a way that we could reduce that? I want to
measure some other performance numbers and in this setting which seems to be
dumping every 15 ms its tough to measure performance.

Any suggestions are welcome.